EA has released the patch notes for the third UFC 4 update – We have all the information about the Patch on September 1st.
The UFC 4 Update 2.03 can now be downloaded for all platforms. In total you have to download around 550 MB, depending on the platform.
UFC 4 Patch Notes 2.03
- Added ability for the Sub Fighter to trigger an immediate escape after denying the Backpack transition.
- Added Stamina tax to attack for Low Single Takedown denial.
- Fixed an issue with the Stamina drain on Headlock denials.
- Removed Headlock stamina drain from the submissions entry animation.
- Tuned stamina and damage on the Back Drop takedown.
- Reduced rate of Stamina Recovery during Ground and Pound.
- Fixed an issue where escaping choke submissions drained too much stamina.
- Fixed various issues with Ground and Pound defense against flurries.
- Fixing an issue with blocking after beeing hit, during Ground and Pound.
- Fixed an issue with damage received after posting strikes in Ground and Pound.
- Fixed general stability issues