EA has released Hotfix Update 8.00 for UFC 4 today – We have all information about the Patch on February 11.
The EA UFC 4 Update 8.00 can now be downloaded for all platforms. In total you have to download around 3.86 GB, depending on the platform. Today’s patch adds 2 new fighters, among other things – Aleksander Rakic and Marvin Vettori.
UFC 4 Patch Notes 8.00
So far there are no official patch notes from EA Vancouver, but there is some information from the official Discord channel:
- Fixed issues with the Dominick Cruz’s Special Outside Lunge. It now has the proper evasion windows and can actually evade two strikes.
- Decreased defender scramble cost against the Hiptoss from Collartie and Muay Thai
- Added 2 new fighters, Aleksander Rakic and Marvin Vettori
- Increased Permanent Block Damage
- Fixed issue with pivot counters damage
- Decreased defender scramble cost against the hip toss from
- Attempting the Muay Thai hip toss now requires a 20% stamina
- Tuned speed of various combos
- Various animation tuning and fixes
- Fixed an issue with evaison consistency on the Back Lean
- Decreased defender stamina drain on tower takedown scramble.