The developers of Dondnot have released a new patch to Vampyr. This latest update is pretty big and should not be overlooked, especially if you are playing the game right now. It’s worth noting that this is a huge update so be prepared for a longer download.
The Vampyr Update 1.04 Patch Notes are available on all three platforms and are used especially in the PS4 with a rich 5.9GB. The Xbox One and the PC have similar download sizes.
With patch 1.04 some bugs are fixed, besides there is also a new feature. The new feature will show you when a city dweller is healed by you. You can see more details about the further fixes in the following patch notes.
Vampyr Patch Notes 1.04
- [PC] Walk can now be used as a held input or a toggled input.
- The Recovering Icon is now properly displayed when a citizen is healing
- [PC] Switching targets can now be done with the mouse wheel.
- During the cutscene between Dorothy and Darius, Dorothy will now properly be shown. A new playthrough is needed for this.
- Fixed an issue where Sean Hampton was stuck in a chair while reloading during certain dialogues.
- Fixed an issue where spoiler characters would incorrectly spawn.
- Fixed an issue where Tom Watts’s sidequest would be blocked while performing a medical checkup mid-choice
- Fixed an issue where players were able to escape the map in Southwark
- [X1] Fixed an issue with water light reflection blinding players.
- Optimised the in-game menus
- Fixed an issue where in-game and in-menu serum icons were inverted.
- [PC] Fixed an issue where players were unable to change inventory page using KB/M
- [PC] Green flickering should no longer occur
- Fixed an issue where Camelia’s dialogue would stay locked, even with all hints unlocked.
- Various other fixes