A new Server update for War Thunder was released on Steam today. We have all the details about the War Thunder Server update 11.08.20 Patch on Aug 10th.
It is not neccesarry to download this update as it is only a Server update for War Thunder. This Server Update contains some fixes and improvements.
War Thunder Server update 11.08.20 on Aug 11
Aircraft characteristics, damage model, and weapon improvements:
- Parameters relating to the resistance of the aircraft’s materials (cladding and power kit) to secondary shell fragments have been fixed. Previously, aircraft and helicopters had an inflated survivability when they were under fire from anti-aircraft shells with remote detonators.
- The sound characteristics of the guns on ground vehicles have been corrected.
- The volume level of the player’s aircraft engines has been slightly raised.
- A bug where the start and stop sounds coming from the engines of some allied/enemy tanks would sound as if they were closer and louder than the regular engine sound itself, has been fixed.
- Admiral Graf Spee — The display of the ammunition amount for the main calibre aft stock has been fixed.