After the big Warframe update “The Jovian Concord” was released with Update 25.0 for PC, now follow some bug fixes.
In the official Warframe Forum, the patch notes for Hotfix 25.0.6 have been released. We have integrated the complete changelog for you.
Warframe Patch Notes 25.0.6
- Reduced Melee FX light intensity.
Disruption Changes & Fixes:
- The Health Drain effect from Conduits now only drains when your Health is higher than 20. This fixes the Health Drain killing you which is not consistent with other gamemode debuffs.
- Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.
This issue specifically was wrongly overused in Operation: Hostile Mergers to gain a Leaderboard advantage. We’ll have more information soon that will speak to our action plans regarding the Leaderboards.Information on our action plans regarding Leaderboards can now be found here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098437-operation-hostile-mergers-leaderboard-information/
- Fixed Disruption score not updating for the Conduits which were active when Host migration occurred.
- Further fixes towards the Ropalolyst getting stuck in its blocking animation.
- Fixed Clients being left behind in the Ropalolyst fighting area as everyone else is teleported to the extraction tile after defeating the Ropalolyst.
- Fixes towards the Ropalolyst walking around in circles after landing.
- Fixed Tatsu’s Soul Swarm mechanic not stacking for Clients.
- Fixed Little Duck still being ‘hidden’ in the Syndicate screen at max Vox Solaris rank.
- Fixed seeing Eudico’s unhidden transmissions with Creator Mode on.
- Fixed Impact Status and ragdolling breaking enemies out of Nyx’s Pacify effect before its Duration is up.
- Fixed Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp spawning through geometry.
- Fixed Garuda having negative Mod capacity by replacing a Stance Mod with high drain with a Stance Mod of low drain.
- Fixed numerous level holes in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed minor AI issues with Dropships in the Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Vapos Bioengineers missing from the Codex.
- Fixed Blueprint Inventory icons appearing smaller than normal.
- Fixed Attachment Energy colour preview persisting, whereas the default color should replace it once you move away from it.
- Fixed the Respa Prime Mask, Erlang Prime Oculus, Kiteer Oculus, and Lumis Oculus Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed clicking on a Chat link while in the Navigation screen overlapping the nodes UI with the Market screen.
- Fixed Wisp’s materials not appearing wet when in the Plains of Eidolon when it’s raining.
- Fixed the Venus Vignette having a filepath instead of a name when viewed in the Market.