The developers of Warframe have today released two hotfix updates for the PC version, hotfix 25.7.4 & 188.8.131.52. We have the full patch notes for the update on September 6th.
These two hotfix patches to Warframe fix a bunch of bugs in the game, but there are also some optimizations and changes.
Warframe Prime Vault Patch Notes 25.7.4 and 184.108.40.206
Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.4
- Fixed a crash in player Inventories.
- Fixed a Dx11 crash.
As mentioned back in 25.7.2, the team has been relentlessly working to fix issues brought up with the Rendering changes brought in Update 25.7.0. The most prominent feedback was related to ‘dull looking metal’, and you weren’t wrong!
We’ve applied a shader change to the entire game for an overall wash of the dull metal textures to reduce roughness. This should be most noticed on characters (Warframes, Operators, etc) where your Fashionframe eye is trained to spot imperfection.
Please keep in mind that even though rendering is more accurate/consistent now, some legacy materials could suffer. Let us know if you spot something funky!
- Disruption Arbitration now requires 8 completed Conduits to extract. It was always meant to be 8, but Mainline didn’t include that change!
- Rewards are still given every other round: 4 Conduits per Round = 2 Rounds to extract.
- Joining a Disruption mission in progress will now lock when either 2 Conduits are completed or 1 Conduit has failed, as opposed to locking after 1 Conduit is completed/failed.
- Changes to reduce marker clutter:
- Markers only show for active Conduits or if a player has picked up a Conduit key for it.
- One marker will always be shown if there are no active Conduits and no Conduit Keys picked up.
- Conduit Keys on the ground for a matching Conduit will be removed as soon as it is activate
Shawzin Changes & Fixes:
- Added custom Shawzin keybind settings for keyboard and controller!
- Keyboard defaults are: Fret keys have moved from mouse to arrow keys.
- Controller defaults are: Exit is now the start button (unbindable) so it does not cause accidental Shawzin exits. Notes are defaulted to the bottom three buttons.
- Added unique open/close sounds for the Nelumbo Shawzin (this time without causing crashes).
- Fixed chosen Shawzin not retaining when switching to a different Shawzin.
- Fixed a second player equipping a Shawzin with different notes resulting in your Shawzin notes being overwritten.
- Fixed inability to reload if you play the Shawzin with less than max Ammo on your equipped weapon.
- Fixed inability to be Gifted a different type of Shawzin then the one you already own.
- Fixed the Shawzin no longer playing notes after playing for a prolonged time.
Gauss Changes & Fixes:
- Gauss’ battery meter now builds when Reviving a teammate!
- Fixed firing Exergis at the right time as Gauss’ Redline is activated causing you to be able to fire it continuously without needing to reload.
- Fixed not being able to Gauss Mach Rush across the coolant in Orb Vallis Captura Scene.
Universal Syndicate Medallion Change:
As stated in Update 25.7.0, the Universal Syndicate Medallion is now useable for Ventkids and Simaris Standing! After some internal discussion and player feedback, we decided against allowing the Universal Medallion to apply to Conclave. It didn’t feel right to add a PvE path for a PvP gamemode, especially towards those you have actively played Conclave to get their Standing. Apologies for the chain yank!
Toroid Changes & Fixes:
- Increased drop rate from 1.1% to 2%.
- Fixed Toroids not dropping from non-Raknoid enemies at Spaceport, Research Base, and Temple of Profit in Orb Vallis.
- Further decreased the max size of Atlas’ Rumblers ever so slightly so they no longer get caught in certain doors.
- Sniper scopes and Mining will no longer show the player if they're cloaked and zooming in (Loki’s Invisibility etc).
- Removed Nightwave tips that were showing incorrectly for certain item previews.
- The ‘unowned’ label in Mod Link preview will only appear now when you don't own at least one Mod.
- Tweaked Interception HUD by moving and aligning UI.
- Removed Railjack binding options from the Controller customization screen.
- Removed a radar dish in Plains of Eidolon due to it blocking a turret from firing.
- Fixed enemies in Nightmare missions spawning at different levels than advertised in the Star Chart UI.
- Fixed Corpus Mankers not spawning in the Profit Taker fight.
- Fixed momentum from your Warframe being carried through to your Operator if you Transferred and then Void Dashed.
- Fixed an issue where Cloud Walker being deactivated would launch Wukong in the direction he was traveling before activating it. He now maintains the momentum that he was traveling with during Cloud Walker.
- Fixed Nova’s Antimatter exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit.
- Fixed Ivara's Sleep arrow sometimes causing birds to fall through the ground.
- Fixed Nezha’s Pyroclastic Flow Augment kicked fire remaining indefinitely and damaging allies when Nezha dies and respawns.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirror clone kills not counting towards ‘kills’ for relevant Challenges/Acts.
- Fixed ability to install an Umbra/Aura Forma on Archwings and Sentinels. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1122503-aura-forma-installed-on-archwing/
- Fixed Mod drops no longer showing in the Codex.
- Fixed Bundle dioramas for Operator cosmetics not applying your Operator attributes.
- Fixed (for real this time) Sigils not stacking in your Inventory when obtaining multiple copies.
- Fixed some Archwing enemies having behavioural problems when at a certain, exact distance away from the player.
- Fixed Archwing enemies that move while facing the target having problems if directly underneath or over their target.
- Fixed opening a Look Link while in the main menu using a controller resulting in the preview being overly dark.
- Fixed part of Harrow’s Reliquary Thurible being visible when loading into missions.
- Fixed missing Sanctuary Onslaught Portal FX.
- Fixed Melee Elemental FX not always showing up when you swing the weapon. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1126060-elemental-fx-on-melee-weapons-arent-showing-up-in-game/
- Fixed Solo players still moving in the direction the elevator was moving when the game is paused.
- Fixed Trinity Link's beam flickering (and likely some others. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1125006-photosensitive-epilepsy-migraine-warning-saint-of-altra-made-trinitys-link-flash-and-blink-dangerously/
- Fixed the Operator Dual Oculus Lenses being too opaque after recent changes. It's now closer to what it was before. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cxpuaz/so_the_dual_oculus_went_from_being_glasses_to/
- Fixed Akarius ammo parts not hiding with invisible frames (Loki, Ivara, etc).
- Fixed Volatile Orokin Containers having a blue light instead of the intended red.
- Fixed Secondary and Bonus Bounty objectives pertaining the Host language for Clients.
- Fixed ‘PICK UP KUVA CATALYST’ being incorrecting translated in Japanese.
- Fixed filepath showing instead of "INSERT SHARD" text in Teralyst Bounty.
- Fixed picking up Heavy Weapon Ammo showing "|NAME| cooldown reset".
- Fixed stuck loot in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/czy8jf/as_long_as_i_can_remember_theres_been_a_breakable/
- Fixed Chat linked Sentinel weapons not showing any info in the preview.
- Fixed a constant reload and recharge sound for some Kitguns.
- Fixed incorrect Energy colors on the Simaris Helios Skin.
- Fixed ability to overflow Dojo MOTD boxes with lines.
- Fixed Acceltra not having the correct model/text when picking it up.
Prime Vault: Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- When previewing Kubrow/Kavat Armor that cannot be equipped on your current Kubrow/Kavat (Hyekka, Moonless, etc) it will now display the compatible Kubrow/Kavat Skin.
- Fixed inability to initially move when logging into the game.
- Fixed some overly glowing ice textures.
- Fixed hard to reach loot spawn that was stuck in mesh collision in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset. As seen here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d02t3e/level_holes_in_void_and_derelict_extraction_tiles/ez5w4rx/?context=3