Digital Extremes has released the big expansion Heart of Deimos for Warframe, we have the full patch notes for this game update on August 25th.
The Warframe Update 1.89 is now available for download for PS4, XBox One and PC. On the PS4, the download size is 5.9 GB, depending on the platform, the size may vary.
Warframe Heart of Deimos Patch Notes 1.89
CONSOLE SPECIFIC NOTES
Controller Changes & Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the controller trigger buttons would behave incorrectly and become temporarily unresponsive.
- Fixed being unable to go to selected Market items’ details page when the dropdown menu is open with a controller.
PS4 Specific Notes:
- Fixed crash when under poor network conditions.
THE OROKIN DERELICTS ARE MOVING!
Orokin Derelict Nodes will be finding a new home orbiting Mars and will no longer require Keys to play! All Keys in your Inventory or in-progress in the Foundry will have their Credit and Resource costs refunded, while Nav Coordinates can be sold for extra Credits (see below)! Once Heart of Deimos launches, the Derelict node will become Deimos, along with two new nodes: The Cambion Drift and Necralisk!
This raises the question: What happens to players on the Steel Path? You get a unique Emote and Trophy for each region that you have completed, but if the Derelicts aren’t on the map how will you get these rewards?
The answer is: After Heart of Deimos launches, finishing the Deimos region will give you BOTH the Deimos and Derelict rewards regardless of whether you have previously finished the Derelicts. This way everybody has a chance to finish their entire set, and thematically it respects both areas: the original Derelicts, and the new Deimos landscape.
- Nav Coordinates will be able to be sold for 25 Credits and Lephantis Nav Coordinates for 500 Credits.
Since our Dev Workshops in early 2020, we have made a lot of progress behind the scenes on UI updates and changes. The End-of-Mission re-design is coming, and it adheres to feedback we received as well as our own direction to better showcase your Warframes and your squad’s Warframes!
Numerous generic UI screen will also be updated! Such as the ‘FILTER MODS’ screen, when adding a custom Loc-Pin in a Free-Roam mission, selecting Friends to Batch Remove, etc:
Zephyr Airburst Changes:
Zephyr’s Airburst Ability will have 2 behaviours based on if you’re HOLDING to cast vs TAP to cast:
- Zephyr’s Airburst original functionality will soon be activated by HOLDING to cast.
- Generate a burst of massively dense air that explodes on contact and sends enemies flying. Launch Airbursts into Tornadoes to make them grow.
- By TAPPING Zephyr’s Airburst, it will soon suck in enemies instead of pushing them away.
- Increased Airburst projectile speed by 50%.
- Increased Airburst casting animation speed by 20%.
Trinity Well of Life Changes:
Well of Life now passively heals allies in a radius around the target (base 100 Health per second within 8 meters). Shooting the held target gives extra Health to all allies in range (base 1% of damage dealt to the victim) instead of only the person who made the attack.
Well of Life also no longer increases the Health of the target (this was an old solution to prevent other players from killing the target too fast). Instead it now uses a more modern approach similar to Nyx’s Mind Control where the Damage gets stored and dealt at the end of the Ability.
General Warframe Ability Changes:
- Increased the Cold Status Effects from 1 to 6 for these Frost Abilities (which brings it back to pre-Status Changes):
- Freeze (Area of Effect)
- Ice Wave (slow)
- Avalanche (slow)
- Ivara’s Artemis Bow will have 20% Status Chance per projectile. Also slightly tweaked how Status Chance and Multishot are displayed in Arsenal stats.
- Made Loki’s decoy more visible with darker Energy colors and will soon use secondary Energy colors.
- Tweaked Mag’s Greedy Pull to pull over 0.75 seconds (down from 1.0).
- Wukong’s Iron Staff will have a 100% Damage block.
- All melee weapons are intended to have perfect blocking after Melee 3.0, Wukong’s staff just slipped through the cracks.
- Operator Amps damage conversion Arcanes will convert to 98% max so they can always deal a bit of Void Damage.
- The Defense alarm will soon sound at the start of every Wave in Orokin Defense missions.
- Added the ‘infinite’ UI symbol to the Zeniths Secondary Fire Punch Through.
- Increased Jackal Grid Wall damage attack but removed its ability to apply a Status Effect.
- Added a Parazon spinning Revive animation when Reviving a player with the Parazon equipped.
- Improvements towards AI pathing flow in Corpus Ship tilesets.
- Removed unintended dirtiness on the Limbo Limina Collection items.
- Every squadmate will soon get a single Dojo Pigment drop per enemy killed, rather than 1 player getting 1-4 Pigments.
- Updated ‘Solaris’ named Dojo decorations to ‘Orb Vallis’.
- Made a slight boost to the muzzle flash size to improve visibility on Corinth Prime.
- Cleaned up Melee grip FX across all Prime, Syndicate, Prisma, etc. weapons.
- Added FX pulses to K-Drive Race points. Also removed a rogue point in one of the Orb Vallis Races.
- Cleaned up the Lenz FX.
- Fixed Projectile Armaments (like Apoc) not gaining the damage bonus from the Hyperstrike Avionic.
- Fixed Valence Fusion failing between Tier 2 Armaments with a “perfect” stat roll and a Tier 3 Armament with a lesser stat roll.
- Fixed Client player able to start a Railjack mission after being invited to the Host’s Orbiter.
- Fixed the “Kill Asteroid Base Commander” POI on Saturn spawning Kosma enemies instead of Gyre enemies.
- Fixed placeholder text appearing while piloting Railjack with the Tactical Menu open.
- Fixed Avionics not stacking in the end of mission screen rewards.
- Fixed being able to open the Orbiter Equipment screen when in the Railjack.
- Fixed the “Venus Miner” Nightwave Act not tracking for Mining done in Deck 12.
The full list of fixes will be posted once Heart of Deimos: Update 29 is live but here are some highlights:
- Fixed The Profit-Taker – Phase 3 Meso I1 Relic reward not being Radiant.
- Fixed Pax Bolt/Seeker not triggering on equipped Primary Kitguns.
- Fixed inability to start any previously unlocked Steel Path nodes if there is an active Quest mission on that node.
- Fixed numerous issues with broken K-Drive Races for Clients such as an inability to start a Race that the Host just completed, no Score being recorded if both Host/Client does the same Race, and Clients initiating the Host’s Race for them when selecting a Race.
- Fixed the Athodai Alt Fire only draining the Magazine down by 24 Ammo (the default) rather than drain the Magazine to 0 as intended when equipped with Magazine capacity increase Mods.
- Fixed a location where Drones in the Plains of Eidolon Bounties could get stuck inside a tent.
- Fixed Diriga and NPCs not shooting Sapping Osprey mines (they will prioritize enemies first though).
- Fixed the Veratria Blade and Whip skin affecting the reliability of heavy attacks.
- Fixed enemies in Dropships not counting towards the number of living enemies until they dropped down, causing some spawning counting issues.
- Fixed regular mission objective markers appearing in the Granum Void.
- Fixed Vapos enemies and several items introduced in the Gas City remaster missing from the Codex, even though they were shown as scannable. The following will now appear in your Codex:
- Biogas Barrel
- Helium Barrel
- Vector Shield
- Vapos Detron Ranger
- Vapos Sniper Ranger
- Vapos Tech Ranger
- Vapos Nullfier Ranger
- Distressed Pipes
Source: Warframe Forum