Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor PS5 and Xbox Series official launch date has been set for October 27, along with some additional features.
Warhammer 40K: Additional features:
- Support for native 4k resolution
- Textures with higher resolution
- Physics has been improved.
- Cross-generation multiplayer modes
- Using the DualSense controller to its full potential on the PlayStation 5
- The new playable class, which has been revealed in 2021, will be released as DLC for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S at a subsequent date.
That certain new Sororitas class will introduce players to new gameplay and item forms.
Leave a comment below if you also like the new features for the upcoming patch!