Warhammer Chaosbane received an update today, June 13th. The patch was previously released only for the PC Steam version.
Whether there will be a similar patch for the consoles is not known at the moment.
The Invasion Patch has been delayed and will appear next week, bringing new items and content.
Warhammer Chaosbane Steam Update Patch Notes
- A new rarity level for gear T5 (Green) gear that provides a new upgrade for all armours, rings, weapons and amulets.
- Invasion Mode
- Over 100 nodes to explore
- New Unlockable Items
- Potions (passive skills)
- Rings (objects)
- Addition of a rank system to Invasion Mode
- Additional Graphics Options Added
- Depth of Field (On/Off)
- Temporal Anti-Aliasing (On/Off)
- MLAA (On/Off)
- Volumetric Lighting (On/Off)
- Option To Limit FPS
- Balancing Changes
- Bosses difficulty
- Loot drop rate
- Passive Slots Upgraded to 6
- Fanity Slots Upgraded to 12
- Players will no longer die to DOT (Damage Over Time) effects alone
- 10 new levels of reputation have been added to the collector’s guild.
- Missing sounds have been added
- Two new levels of difficulty have been added (Chaos 6 & 7)
Bug Fixes (Resolved)
- Pets now increase pick-up radius correctly
- Various fixes for random crashes
- Various bug fixes for multiplayer
- Various stats related to skills have been fixed
Bug Fixes (In Progress)
- Crashes in multiplayer
- Backup bugs (lost character progression) in multiplayer
- Loot drops frequency issue for multiplayer games and disappearing ground objects.