The strategic card game Warhammer Underworlds Online received a new update today. We have the full patch notes for build 5025538 on May 15th.
The Warhammer Underworlds Online Update is available now. The patch only fixes bugs in the game, there are no new content or events.
Warhammer Underworlds Online build 5025538 Patch Notes
- Stopped Black Hunger from applying to ranged attacks
- Stopped Fatal Strike from discarding after use
- Stopped Arm’s Legnth from scoring off of friendlies killed by Shardgale
- Fixed a damage calculation bug that would cause some attacks to not calculate added effects (+Damage, +Dice, etc). Some cards affected by this were:
- Fatal Strike
- Lethal Lunge
- Brutal Swing
- Brave Strike
- My Turn now allows you to pass the Push decision, if you can make an attack without a Push
- Removed fighter spawning audio during main menu
- We have currently disabled ‘score immediately’ objectives within Tutorial 3. The tutorial is still completable
- We’ve reworked the asset loading for warbands to improve memory usage and performance. This may cause warband models to load in slower on the main menu for some players with poor performance – this will be optimised as we build this system further
- Animations for Shardgale sometimes doesn’t appear
- Shardgale may cause issues with scoring Blooded.