The developers of Fatshark have released a new update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2. Below you can find the complete, official, patch notes for it.
The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 2.2 is now available for download for all affected systems. Today’s update adds the second mission in the Curse of Drachenfels, Blood in the Darkness. There are also some level fixes and general bug fixes.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Patch Notes 2.2
- Blood in the Darkness – the second mission in the Curse of Drachenfels adventure.
- More cosmetics added to Lohner’s Emporium
- Old Haunts – Increased difficulty on events (Champion and above).
- Old Haunts – Fixed some stuck locations.
- Old Haunts – Fixed some respawn issues.
- Skippergate – Fixed another one.
- Weaves – Fixed crashes for clients when joining a session.
- It’s no longer possible to switch map whilst a vote is in progress.
- Fixed a crash caused by interacting with chat/friend list buttons whilst purchasing a store item.
- Fixed crash caused when player gets healed while leaving the game (mainly death mutator in Weaves but was possible outside of that, albeit rare).
- Fixed a crash that could occur on metal mutators when you finish the arena with buff still applied from the mutator as the host.
- Fixed quest timer in Okri’s Challenges being drawn under the quest descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where Kerillian’s Spear and Shield illusion “Princess’s Glamour-Shield” awarded from the Point Well-Made challenge displayed a placeholder name.
- Fixed the Quick Play bonus not being awarded when joining into a keep.
- Bogenhafen cosmetic counts should now tally appropriately when considering items purchased from the Emporium.