Fatshark has released update 4.1 for Warhammer: Vermintide 2. Full details on this January 26th game update can be found below.
The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 4.1 is now available for PC (Steam). Today’s update includes bug fixes and optimizations.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Patch Notes 4.1
- Fixed the Grail Knight talent “Virtue of Knightly Temper” not giving temporary health when using “Lady’s Wrath” when triggering an insta kill.
- Fixed the Piston Power buff sticking around after swapping out the talent in the Keep.
- Fixed a visual bug where it didn’t look like player got all experience they should.
- Fixed a visual bug where it looks like you gain extra levels quicker than you actually do.
- Fixed the “Have at thee Varlet!” challenge not being able to be progressed without owning the Grail Knight DLC.
- Fixed a glitch on the first frame of the Crossbow ‘on-wield reload’ animation.
- Fixed an animation bug for the Repeating Handgun when reloading while firing the first quick shot.
- Fixed an interaction between Bardin’s Ale and Speed Potion’s that could cause attack speed to be increased indefinitely.
- Fixed crash on first startup for some players.
- Fixed crash when client gets disconnected while being affected by a buff that grants invisibility.
- Fixed Outcast Engineer’s ‘cranking talents’ not being removed while swapping talents of the same row.
- Fixed Grail Knight bots sometimes getting stuck in an ability stance when he tries to use it while players are disengaging from enemies.
- Fixed some situations where the bullet trails from Outcast Engineer would originate from a fixed position in an environment and not from the player.
- Fixed the fire rate of the Crank Gun ramping up if you quickly released the fire button on first shot and hold again.
- Fixed the Masterwork Pistol triggering reload animations when picking up ammo.
- Fixed the reload animation not playing if a ranged weapon is wielded with an empty clip.
- Fixed the required number of headshots needed for Outcast Engineer’s “Targeting Array” challenge. Previously this was 5 but is now 20 as intended.
- Made Sienna’s Abandon talent not be affected by damage reduction.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
- Dark Omens: Fixed a spot where Bardin could space programme his way out of the map.
- Dark Omens: Fixed an issue where players could spawn behind a point of no return.
- Dark Omens: We’ve added a failsafe so additional standard bearers will spawn if existing ones are killed before planting their banners, until the requisite number of banners has been destroyed.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a placement issue with a few enemy spawners.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a spot where bots had a tendancy to yeet themselves off the map.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed an out of bounds exploit.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed so that Grandmother Zingler’s Bones is interactable in situations where it wasn’t previously.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a softlock if you killed the Chaos Warrior prior to him opening the gate in the Gargoyle room. If this happens, the gates will open automatically after a short time.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot at the church where enemy pathing was squiffy.
- Old Haunts: Fixed a spot where bots could get stuck.
- War Camp: Added more spawners for hordes to spawn from.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot that bots would not traverse.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot that enemies would not navigate correctly.
- War Camp: Fixed a spot where players could get stuck.
- War Camp: Fixed a tent with no collision.
- War Camp: Fixed an out of bounds exploit.
- War Camp: Fixed some AI pathing issues.