Fatshark has released a new hotfix update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2. Full details on this December 8 game update can be found below.
The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update is now available for PC. Today’s update includes bug fixes and optimizations. At the moment we only know that this patch has been released on Steam, we are not aware of whether there is a comparable console update.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Patch Notes Dec. 8
- Fixed various unspecified crashes.
- Fixed a sound issue on jumping/landing with the Masterwork Pistol and Kerillian’s Spear & Shield.
- Fix engineer Bombardment challenge being rewarded randomly to players.
- Fixed all players in the lobby gaining progress towards “Where’s the Kaboom?” Engineer challenge when the Engineer killed enemies with bombs.
- Fix players not reciving essence from quickplay.
- Fixed rare crash that can happen when grabbed by a Packamaster.
- Fixed a Weaves exploit where players could force a despawn of enemies.
- Moved the mission timer to the TAB screen.
- Fixed a crash related to upgrading the Coghammer.
- Fixed a crash related to using the Coghammer in the Athanor.