Wolcen Studios have released the patch notes for the new Wolcen update. We have all the information and details about the patch on June 4.
The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 18.104.22.168 can now be downloaded. You have to download and install around 3 GB.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Patch Notes 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an item duplication technique using the Jeweler window.
- Fixed an issue causing Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist weapon’s VFX to be misplaced.
- Fixed a client crash happening when removing a reagent from the Dark Market inventory.
- Fixed a server disconnection happening when swapping items.
- Fixed an issue causing keybinding modifications to be saved when canceled.
- Fixed an issue causing players portraits to overlap.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player to drag and drop a reagent into the dark market project window while un-stacking it.
- Fixed an issue where typing some characters (XML tags) in the chat window could freeze the game.
- Fixed an issue causing part of chat messages to disappear after using commas.
- Fixed an issue leading players to be stuck on the flesh environment spine while using leap skills like Wings of Ishmir.
- Fixed an issue preventing quest monsters to be displayed as such on the minimap.
- Fixed an issue causing the UI focus to be lost (ex: forced to click in the inventory to be able to hover items).
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect Magic Find values to be displayed on players’ screens if they joined an existing expedition.
- Fixed an issue preventing the minimap icon of Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist to be displayed properly.
- Added the correct minimap icons to the Jeweler and the Archivist.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tormentor soul-swallow skill to aim players behind its back.
- Fixed an issue causing Neiddrerym to have a wrong orientation when casting its missile launch skill if the player was using Wings of Ishmir at the same time.
- Fixed an issue preventing Gunslinger’s Brand “Augmented Ammunition” variant to convert damage into a random type if combined with the “Flak Handcannon” variant.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to be invincible after casting Juggernaut and Bleeding Edge on an Untainted Zealot.
- Fix an issue allowing to cast “Avenger” Autoturret with less rage than it should.
- Fixed an issue with Deathgazer Railgun “One Simple Shot” variant damage bonus computation.
- Endgame map consumables with a level override now hide the level offset selection buttons when used.
- Fixed the position of the Demon of Souls laser impact sound.
- Fixed an issue preventing some boss modifiers sounds to fade out correctly.
- Added new Republic Infantry Crossbow shoot sound.
- Added Boss-Modifier sounds.
- Boss-Modifier indicators now have a common sound which helps alert the player if they are standing in a damage-zone.
- Added a new spawn sound for Republic infantry.
- Added sounds for buffs and summoning minions skill of Chapter III’s named boss ‘Nikolas’.
- Added group audio when there are many Wild Rats on screen. Extra scurry and squeaking happens depending on the number of rats encountered.
- Improved Rat attack sounds, now much more appropriate to their small size.
- Improved Republic Veteran skill sounds.
- Improved cutscene audio for some scenes in Chapter II.
- Improved loot item volume mix. Certain drops are now more easily heard.
- Improved Stormfall Endgame City GUI sound, now has more unique prompts, feedback, and notifications.
- Fixed Svriir Spitter Head-Explosion DOT damage sound, damage now causes an acid burn hiss sound.
- Fixed some broken generic DOT damage sounds.
- Fixed cutscene audio sync problems in Chapter II.
- Fixed Svriir Fire Alpha flames sound cutting out abruptly.
- Fixed missing Burn damage sound for Svriir Alpha arc attack when standing in the flames.
- Fixed missing Shotgun attack sound for Republic Elite Justicar.
- Dialogue now uses a dynamic mix system. This means when there is dialogue, it won’t dim the rest of the game sounds as much. Sound balancing is more natural with this technique.
- Updated localization for all supported languages.
- Adding Hungarian localization! Many thanks to our Hungarian community translator @lostprophet.hu.