Wolcen Studios have released the patch notes for today’s Wolcen hotfix update. We have all the information and details about the patch on January 26.
The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 184.108.40.206 can now be downloaded. The file size is unfortunately not known to us at the moment. The update contains improvements and bug fixes, there is no new content.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Patch Notes 220.127.116.11
- The items gained through the projects “Seeker’s Garrison” and “Stormfall Trade Assembly” now properly scale with the character’s level, the city building level, and the maximum expedition level unlocked instead of being level capped by the character’s level.
- The items sold by Fate-Adjucatrix Zeitgeist’s now scale with the level of the on-going expedition instead of the character’s level.
- Increased the fade-out time after loading a level to prevent empty levels to be visible.
- Added Sparks VFX to the pet “Timefault Tracker”.
- The Apocalyptic Shrines present in the Sanctum of Hope during the Chapter 2 quest “The Darkest Dusk” are now only usable after the start of the event.
- Improved the texture’s loading in the Main Menu when booting the game.
- Fixed an issue sometimes making it impossible to cross a bridge during the narrative mission “Ashfall”.
- Fixed a crash sometimes happening when using the Crafting UI with specific items socketed with Genesis Stones.
- Fixed an issue where the Gate of Fates node “Sparking Dart” would reduce the “Power Charge” cost by 20% instead of 30%.
- Fixed an issue where the Gate of Fates node “Protracted Effort” would not properly increase the invisibility triggered by “Waltzing Smoke”.
- The tooltip of the Gate of Fates node “Protracted Effort” now correctly states that it increased the duration of the invisibility triggered by “Waltzing Smoke” “to 8 seconds” instead of “by 8 seconds”.
- Fixed an issue where the first trace of a Hunt could spawn on top of the Hunt starting Altar.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu would have struggle loading textures when booting the game.
- Fixed an issue where Heimlock and Valeria would not disappear during the Chapter 3 quest “Fury’s Ascend”.
- Fixed several issues happening when changing the left and/or right-click keybinds.
- Fixed an issue where un-equipping the Hound Pet would cause a part of Sotrmfall’s background to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the quest marker over Valeria’s head during Chapter 3 quest “Fury’s Ascend” would not appear if she was defeated during the previous quest.
- Fixed a typo in the “Blessed Silver” tooltip.
- Fixed the modifier “Wounds Bled Eternal”’s tooltip, it now correctly states that it “Increases the Critical Damage dealt by “Infinity Blades”.
- Fixed an issue causing the time of the day to change too abruptly during the narrative mission “The Only Lead”.
- Fixed an issue where the Gate of Fates nodes “Precarious Flesh” and “Omnitempest” would have the same tooltip.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player to exit the Stormfall Palace after entering it in Champion of Stormfall mode.
- Fixed an issue allowing the player to go out of bounds when using “Aether Jump” near the exit of the Stormfall Palace.
- Fixed an issue allowing the player to go through the end of the bridge during the Chapter 1 quest “Bane of the Storm”.
- Fixed an issue where the clickable area of the Mercy’s arena gate would not properly match its visual.
- Fixed an issue in the “Branded Burst”’s tooltip – Localization in French
- Fixed an issue where if was possible to get softlocked in Wrath of Sarisel mode when breaking the breakbar of an Untainted Zealot right when he charges the player.