After there were some problems in Wolcen again, a new update was released. Objects were gone, weapons could not be found in the inventory, update 1.0.4 should fix some problems!
The Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 1.0.4 can now be downloaded. Below you will find the complete patch notes for the update on February 20, 2020.
Wolcen Patch Notes 1.0.4
- Fixing a crash on connection if a player starts an endgame “transmutation forge” project.
- Fixing an issue allowing players to have more passive skill nodes activated than their total points would allow.
- Fixing item duplication via chest panel issue (offline).
- Fixing stackable items duplication.
- Fixing invalid sell price on stacked items.
- Fixing an issue that caused a chest panel deletion when changing acts.
- Fixing item deletion when exiting the game while dragging an item from the inventory.
- Fixing an issue causing players to fall from act 1 boss’ platform while using Warpath.
- Fixing an issue causing crafting reagents to ignore lower tier gems when selecting magic effects.
- Fixing an issue preventing DOT damage bonuses to be displayed in the character sheet detail panel.
- Fixing an issue making items on the ground hard to pick up depending on the framerate.
- Fixing an issue preventing summoned minions bonuses to work.
- The Wealth Omens cannot be possessed by Parasite anymore.
- Fixing an issue preventing Livor Mortis damage redirection to work.
- Fixing an issue causing Livor Mortis damage redirection to invalidate player magic effects.
- Fixing an issue preventing offline characters to be saved.
- Fixing issues regarding network load & unretrieved data.
- Fixing an issue to prevent player from going to Helmshire before talking to Valeria during “Dawnbringer”
- Fixing two soft-locks preventing players to go in the Monolith
- Remove double objectives while exiting Battlefield Overlook during “Infiltration”
- Fixing progression issue in Cell-F Ramparts during “The Gates of Fury”
- Remove quest FX on Sirkis’ cutscene during “The Bane of the Storm”
- Improve Edric and Val’s stability during “Children of Heimlock”
- Improve behavior of the fast travel tutorial during “Meet the Purifiers”
- Improve transition from gameplay to the last cutscene during “Children of Heimlock”
- Improve clarity of the objectives on quest “Chasing Val”
- Improve script of the quest “Chasing Val”
- Improve script around Zima’s dialog during “Creeping Shadows”
- Fixing a wrong dialog portrait displayed during “Children of Heimlock”
- Fixing an issue preventing players from talking to Zima in act 2.
- Fixing an issue preventing players from progressing further during act 2.
- Fixing a bug allowing Eos “Dawn’s pious striker” to kill certain story bosses under 15% of their max health when used in combination with “Sudden Death”.
- Fixing an issue with the Endgame special boss preventing loot to drop upon death.
- Fixing an issue with the Endgame special boss that sometimes didn’t have the right level.
- Replacing the bonus to “health on this item” on Purifier’s Statement unique spaulder by a “maximum health” bonus. Existing items will be rerolled.
- Fixing the “additional stamina points” magic effect on boots being unable to roll on high level items.
- Fixing the Macksfesten Enneract cosmetic mismatch that made it appear as an unknown weapon and without any mesh.
Gate of Fates
- Fixing a bug with Child Of Fury node “Blistering Embrace” and “Shattering Strike”. They didn’t work properly.
- White Arrow node “Acute Tracking” now allows for a maximum of 10 “Cold Blooded” points, up from 5 maximum points.
- Siegebreaker node “Secure Parry” now gives 0.1% Health Regeneration per “Inexorable” point down from 10% Health Regeneration per “Inexorable Point”. Percentages are hard.
- Siegebreaker node “Bane of Tyranny” now has its correct value too ! Your Damage is now increased by +0.5 multiplier by your equipped Shield’S block chance instead of 50. Again.. percentages are hard !
Aspects of Apocalypse
Aspects of the Apocalypse balance: we reduced their duration and increased their damage in order to make these forms more impactful in comparison with non-Apocalypse damage per second.
Base damages of all Aspects of Apocalypse skills have been increased by 60%.
Aspect of Dawn:
- Immaculate Score: increase cost from 5 -> 40
- Immaculate Score: increase damage multiplier by 100%
- Dawn Choir: increase cost from 10 -> 60
- Dawn Choir: increase damage multiplier by 300%
- Will of the Protector: increase cost from 20 -> 60
- Hammer of the Aurora: increase cost from 20 -> 100
- All-Cleansing Light: increase cost from 100 -> 200
Aspect of War
- Frenzy attack: increase cost from 5 -> 40
- Frenzy attack: increase damage multiplier by 100%
- Charge of the First warrior: increase cost from 20 -> 60
- Charge of the First warrior: increase damage multiplier by 200%
- Unfliching Assault: increase cost from 10 -> 20
- Scorching Obelisk: increase cost from 20 -> 100
- Strife of Baäpheth: increase cost from 100 -> 200
Aspect of Infinity
- Biorhytmic Missiles: increase cost from 5 -> 40
- Biorhytmic Missiles: increase damage multiplier by 150%
- Parallel Convergence: increase cost from 10 -> 40
- Parallel Convergence: increase damage multiplier by 200%
- Calamitous Paradox: increase cost from 20 -> 150
- Calamitous Paradox: reduce the bonus damage per Point of Entropy by 70%.
- Calamitous Paradox: increased cooldown from 5 -> 10 seconds
- Inevitable Obsolescence: increase cost from 20 -> 100
- Inevitable Obsolescence: reduce damage multiplier by 20%.
- Spatial Warp: increase cost per second from 25 -> 40
- Spatial Warp: reduce max duration of the last phase from 5 seconds -> 3 seconds.
- Spatial Warp: reduce damage multiplier of the first phase by 50%.
- Spatial Warp: reduce damage multiplier of the second phase by 33%.
- Spatial Warp: reduce damage multiplier of the last phase by 25%.
Aspect of Flesh
- Boneblade Incisions: increase cost from 5 -> 40
- Boneblade Incisions: increase damage multiplier by 100%
- Bone Shuriken: increase cost from 20 -> 40
- Bone Shuriken: increase damage multiplier by 100%
- Eviscerating Flurry: increase cost from 20 -> 50
- Eviscerating Flurry: increase damage multiplier by 100%
- The Ungering Flesh: increase cost per second from 20 -> 50
- The Ungering Flesh: reduce damage multiplier of the final hit by 40%.
- Added “Feeding Swarm” enneract in the quest reward when you talk to Demetra for the first time.
- Fixing a generation issue on some Maps and Reverie incense leading to the wrong area (ex: expedition with more chests that don’t have any chest).
- Fixing some rare occurrence of the Offering Shrine to be unable to generate valid objects at a low character level.
- Restored missing sound effects, ambiance and music across the game.
- Some performance gains from optimisations to environmental audio.
- Changed the name of Concealed Pistol, it’s now named Radiant Pistol
- You can now fast travel instead of fast tavel.
- Removed the double occurrence of “Rogue” in the Siegebreaker “Salvatory Anchor”
- Added missing localization for some error messages.
- Fixing some typos in dialogues.
In addition to this, know that we’re also currently working on other issues/additions and although they’re not in the patch note, we’re hoping that they will be resolved/added in this week’s patch. If they are not, they will be in the patch next week:
- PTBR localization selection
- Adding Korean language
- Unable to click “Play” in multiplayer
- Act III boss stuck during the boss fight and can’t be killed
- Unconfirmed item dupes
- Act I boss stuck during his ultimate and can’t be killed
- Force Shield synchronization and related nodes leading Force Shield to behave strangely