Meanwhile, the new World of Warcraft expansion Battle for Azeroth is in full swing, Blizzard continues to ensure that the game is running well and the servers remain stable.
Therefore Blizzard publishes regular updates as well as hotfixes, as well as yesterday, on the 5th of September.
So that you can read what has changed in the World of Warcraft, here are the patch notes!
WOW Patch Notes – Hotix September 5, 2018
- Diabolic Raiment 2-piece set bonus chance to activate reduced to 4% (was 20%).
- Khor, Hammer of the Guardian is now item level 120 to signify that it is a Transmog weapon.
- Seafarer’s Dubloon items may no longer be used in PvP Island Expeditions.
- Developers’ notes: We’re looking for ways to use Dubloons in the future, but for the time being, we do not feel that Dubloon use makes for a good experience in a PvP setting.
- Demolishers and Siege Tanks have been tuned to do less damage, with longer cooldowns on several of their abilities.
- Stealth missions now only have two bosses or objectives to counter.
Player versus Player
- Relentless (PvP Talent) and Hardiness (Orc Racial) no longer stack their Stun duration reduction effects.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the weekly Conquest turn-in quests from being pushed to some players.
- Bonus Rolls for Rated Arena and Rated Battleground matches will now be removed when leaving the instance.
- The F.R.I.E.D., Organic Discombobulation Grenade, and Thermo-Accelerated Plague Spreader all now require fewer materials to craft. Rank 3 versions of their recipes should now also require fewer materials than Rank 2.
- Glyph of the Headhunter has been removed, as it is no longer a viable glyph.
- Fixed a display issue when interacting with the Injured Zandalari Soldiers on “The Road of Pain”.
- Fixed a bug causing Ji’arak and Warbringer Yenajz to fail to offer a bonus roll prompt in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause “Save Our Scrolls!” to go away and not reappear until the player exited and re-entered Torga’s Rest.
- Sabertron should no longer fail to spawn after you “Kill the Sabertron Technician”.