Blizzard has released several Hotfix updates to World of Warcraft in the last few days. In this post we want to show you the changelog for the latest WoW hotfix on July 26th.
This hotfix includes only bug fixes, including bug fixes in quests and items. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
WoW Patch Notes of July 26th – Hotfix
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where Beguiling Emissaries were not contributing to enemy forces in Tol Dagor and Siege of Boralus.
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Radiance of Azshara
- Radiance of Azshara can now be properly damaged by the Protection Paladin talent Blessed Hammer.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug causing Rogues to be removed from stealth at the beginning of the fight.
- Queen Azshara
- Increased the time to complete Phase 3 to 180 seconds (was 120 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that caused the first Overzealous Hulk to spawn with more health than intended in all difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Titan Console extra action button to not appear during Phase 4 on all difficulties.
- Titanic Machinations now alter the power of Ancient Wards and Wards of Power at a rate of 16 per second (was 21 per second) on Mythic difficulty.
- Queen Azshara’s minions Berserk at the beginning of Phase 4 of the encounter on Mythic difficulty. Phase 3 now ends automatically after 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
- Operation: Mechagon
- King Mechagon
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Giga-Zap to ignore line of sight.
Followers and Missions
- The first two Rank 3 Worldvein Essence missions (“Investigating the Rumors” and “Finding a Key”) now indicate that completing them unlocks subsequent missions. Their base Azerite rewards were removed, and their bonus rewards have been increased.
- Resolved an issue where Vexiona could block progression for players during “In the Shadow of Crimson Wings”.