Now that the Big Content Update 9.1 for World of Warcraft is live, the improvements continue. Blizzard has now released a hotfix patch for this.
Today’s hotfix patch for WoW fixes some minor bugs in the game, here are the patch notes:
WoW Shadowlands 9.1 Hotfix Patch
- Fixed an issue where Achievement progress toasts were appearing in the wrong size and the text was not centered.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t create a class trial Pandaren Death Knight.
- Fixed an issue where the Harm Denial conduit wasn’t increasing the healing of Expel Harm when used on an ally during Soothing Mist.
Creatures and NPCs
- Winged Ravager’s Devour Essence will once again correctly damage its primary target instead of all nearby players.
Items and Rewards
- The Great Vault has returned and generates the correct item levels for Mythic+ rewards.
- Fixed an issue where certain Soulbind, Covenant set and Legendary bonuses were giving 50% more stats than intended, returning them back to their correct tooltip amounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to lose Rank 4 Legendary item crafting recipes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause other players to interrupt Ve’nari’s actions during the quest “Mysteries of the Maw.”
- Fixed an issue where “Mysteries of the Maw” would no longer progress if you died and resurrected during the stealth segment of the quest.