Blizzard released a hotfix on WOW Battle for Azeroth on September 21th. The hotfix includes a nerf to the final boss of Tol Dagor, Overseer Korgus, changes to Island Expeditions including a new World Quest and more!
What changed everything, you’ll find out in the patch notes below
WOW Battle for Azeroth – Hotfix September 21
Dungeons and Raids
- Tol Dagor
- Overseer Korgus’ Incendiary Rounds’ damage and Blast Rounds’ pushback decreased by 25%.
- A new world quest has been added to win one Island Expedition. Click on the map and set sail for adventure!
- Some Island Expedition achievements have been made account-wide.
- Resolved additional issues that could prevent players from gaining progress in Island Expeditions for the weekly quest “Azerite for the Horde / Alliance”.
- Fixed bugs that were preventing Truffles in Stormsong Valley from behaving as expected.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Ablative Shielding is no longer reduced by Stagger.
Player versus Player
- The Weekly Quest “Something Different” can now be completed by participating in Shado-pan Showdown, as intended.
- “Something Different” now grants a 340 item level Dread Gladiator piece of gear from the Brawl Footlocker.
- Players who have already turned in “Something Different” this week can now complete it a second time.
- Fixed an issue where the “Pest Problem” did not count towards the Storm’s Wake emissary.
- There are now a greater number of Ancient Texts that are “Past Due”.