Blizzard released another update on World of Warcraft and WoW Classic on August 27. As you can see from the frequency of updates, not only that there are many bugs to fix, Blizzard is also working hard to fix these bugs.
This hotfix includes only bug fixes, including bug fixes in Dungeons and Raids. Adjustments were also made to the realms of the Classic Server. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
WoW Patch Notes of August 27 – Update
Dungeons and Raids
- Siege of Boralus
- Corrected an error during Mythic Keystone Dungeon instances that caused a pack of enemies to not appear in Upton Borough if the World Quest “Breaking the Alliance” was active.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dribbling Inkpod from inflicting damage on targets under crowd control effects or that were not in line of sight.
- Anu-Azshara, Staff of the Eternal’s Potency buff should now respect line of sight.
- Leviathan's Lure should no longer break enemies out of crowd control effects.
- The Map to the Last Worldvein no longer shows up as a quest reward when finishing the weekly Island Expedition quests “Azerite for the Alliance” or “Azerite for the Horde.” The item will still have the same chance to come from the quest as it does now.
- The Rank 4 Essence items that drop from Mythic Queen Azshara (Vitality Conduit and Azeroth's Undying Gift) now display red text for classes that cannot use them.
- Developers’ note: This should help Mythic raiders who wish to trade an Essence to a different player verify that it’s compatible with that character’s class.
- Siltwing Albatross mount scale increased by 25% for most races; 50% for larger races.
- Realm populations are now measured against a realm’s absolute capacity.
- Developers’ note: This system now measures each realm against a realm’s absolute capacity. Medium indicates a healthy total population on a realm—well in excess of what we considered Full in 2006—with room for more players to log-in. You’ll now see a High label if the realm is close to having a queue, and a Full label if the realm currently has a queue.