Blizzard has released several Hotfix updates to World of Warcraft in the last few days. In this post we want to show you the changelog for the latest WoW hotfix on July 19th.
This hotfix includes only bug fixes, including bug fixes in quests and items. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
WoW Patch Notes of July 19th – Hotfix
Followers and Missions
- Missions that reward Timewarped Badges now reward 50 Timewarped Badges (was 15).
- Heart of Azeroth
- Purification Protocol’s (Essence) Rank 2 Major Power’s effect no longer causes an annihilated enemy to trigger Bolstering, Bursting, or Sanguine affix effects when it dies.
- The Well of Existence (Essence) now becomes stealthed when its wielder enters stealth (e.g. Druids’ Prowl or Rogues’ Shroud of Concealment).
- Vision of Perfection (Essence) no longer grants Guardian Druids with its Minor Power’s Rank 2 healing effect at Rank 1.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from receiving a Call to Arms Distinction after completing the weekly “Call to Arms” quests.
- The amount of Construction Project materials needed for “Cogfrenzy’s Construction Frenzy” has been reduced. Additionally, purchasing access to the Charging Station from Flux now fills 50% of the quest completion bar.
- Increased the damage of Lord Hydraxis and decreased the health and damage of Zan’jir Scaleguards in “Lords of Water”. The length of the time to complete the quest has been adjusted.
- Fixed a bug where Deepwater Maw sometimes didn’t spawn when using the Hundred-Fathom Lure during “Let’s Fish”.
- Clockwork Giants can now be scanned by multiple players in “The Other Place”.