World War Z developers released a the new Marseille Update today, May 5th. Below you can find the complete patch notes.
World War Z Update 1.16 is now available for download. In total you have to download and install 18,8 GB on the Playstation 4. This update includes the new crossplay function. There are also some adjustments and bug fixes.
World War Z Patch Notes 1.16 – Marseille DLC
- Added Marseille Episode DLC with 3 new levels, its own story and 4 new characters (included for Season Pass owners)
- Added Last Aid weapon skin pack DLC (included for Season Pass owners)
- Added new Classic Bullpup Rifle and its variants to all levels for all players
- Zombies are no longer able to pull a player down when he is standing above the pyramid
- Minor UI and localization fixes
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Virus Sample is now easier to pick up in some levels
- Fixed issue with Thumper Grenade Launcher showing that it gains XP
- Defusing Claymores will add a Claymore to your inventory if you’re using them as your class equipment
- Fixed issue with BF25 heavy sniper rifle dealing more damage than expected in PvP (PvE is unaffected)
- Hailstorm MGL and Thumper GL grenades will now produce noise and will break stealth
- Virus Sample no longer drops from Bomber in Horde Mode