The developers responsible for World War Z released the Marseille update today. We have the full patch notes for this update on May 26th.
The World War Z Update 1.17 can now be downloaded. On the PS4 you have to download and install a patch with 13.5 GB. Depending on the platform, the size of the download can vary.
World War Z Patch Notes 1.17
• Fixed critical memory leak that was causing a lot of crashes on Marseille maps. It is a temporary fix and more fixes are coming
• Fixed black render artifacts appearing on dark levels
• Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
• Fixed issue that made several unique weapon variants free for everyone
• Imposing Arsenal trophy no longer requires unique weapon variants to be purchased
• Restored unique Thumper GL variant price back to 500
• Fixed issue with Auto Turret placement that was launching players up in the air
• Improved performance in the last segment of Marseille maps 2 and 3