In a forum post, the developers talk about some updates to the Classic version of World of Warcraft. Since the Blizzcon beta, a lot has happened and feedback from the players has obviously helped a lot. Only to the release there is little new.
These are the updates: After many feedback from players who have already played Classic for the demo, Blizzard has reworked several things again. For this purpose, a short and not complete list was published in an official forum post:
- Items with this property now increase the chance of a critical hit by X%.
- Rogues have regenerated energy too fast, which has now been resolved.
- Jumps are no longer braked by “slow fall”.
- Ranged weapon and wand hits now reset casting time.
- Dodging, parrying and missing occurred less often than intended.
Among other things, there were problems with the regeneration of life points and critical hits. This was actually a problem that the developers had explicitly tested before the demo and that occurred anyway. It showed some difficulties with the test environment and the servers.
What do the changes mean? Blizzard is approaching the status with the updates, which WoW Classic really had at the planned patch level 1.12. This should guarantee the feeling of playing a real WoW Classic.
When will WOW Classic be released? New information about the release does not exist yet. It just means that you could look forward to a “Classic Summer“.
Will you play World of Warcraft Classic? We will definitely do it!