Blizzard has released a new hotfix update for World of Warcraft. We have the full patch notes of January 20, 2020.
The WoW update can now be downloaded. This is usually done automatically by the Blizzard Launcher.
World of Warcraft Hotfix Patch Notes 8.3 – Jan. 20
- “Direbrew’s Dire Brew” and “Brewfest!” can again be turned in for rewards.
- Horde players can again bark for breweries in Orgrimmar.
- Brewfest Chowdown no longer ends prematurely if replayed quickly.
- The charges for each Brewfest Chowdown contestants Refreshing Brew will be reset to 3 when the next contest begins.
- The Brewfest Chowdown Trophy will no longer spam players’ chat logs with garbled messages.
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Risen Skulker summoned by All Will Serve (Talent) to not attack enemy players in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Queen Azshara
- Successfully defeating Queen Azshara should no longer kill players under the effects of Essence of Azeroth.
- Players can again receive loot when fishing in ocean waters.