Blizzard has released a new hotfix update for World of Warcraft. We have the full patch notes of October 20, 2020.
The WoW update can now be downloaded. This is usually done automatically by the Blizzard Launcher. We will make some adjustments to the classes, improve quests and fix some bugs. Todays Update is related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth and WoW Classic
World of Warcraft Patch Notes Oct. 20
- The Will of the Emperor encounter special ability, Opportunistic Strike, is obtainable once again for completing the achievement Show Me Your Moves!.
- Death Knight
- The additional Shadow damage from Soul Reaper’s (Talent) explosion is now correctly affected by Mastery.
- Damage caused by Starfall will break the caster out of stealth.
- Vision of Perfection (Azerite Essence) no longer procs Rune of Power (Talent).
- The Water Elemental pet now learns Freeze at level 23.
- Priests on the quest “Blade in Twilight” can now use the Tirisfal Camp Scroll again to get back to the Whispering Forest if they leave the area.
- Unstable Affliction’s damage dealt when it is dispelled has been reduced by 35%.
Items and Rewards
- Many Burning Crusade gems have had their stats updated to the correct numbers.
- The Sun Darter Hatchling is obtainable once again. Happy hunting!
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where some Gladiator mounts were not accessible across the account.
- The Conquest limit has been increased and players can once again progress on their Weekly Conquest reward.
- Players who are eligible to visit Nazjatar will no longer be prompted upon log in to start the quests, “The Warchief’s Order” or “The Wolf’s Offensive”. Instead, players can begin their journey to Nazjatar by starting the quest, “Send the Fleet”, by speaking to Nathanos or Genn Greymane.
- Reduced the difficulty of the enemies in the Alliance quest “Fairwind’s “Friends”’.
- The Hallow’s End Candy Bucket located in The Veiled Stair now appears in all phases.