A new hotfix patch was released today to coincide with the start of World of Warcraft Shadowlands. We have the official patch notes from November 24th.
The WOW hotfix update is now available for download. The download starts automatically when you open the launcher. Today’s update fixes some bugs in character classes and quests.
WOW Shadowlands Update on Nov. 24
- Fixed an issue where characters would occasionally be shifted out of Travel Form when logging in after being disconnected or force quitting the game.
- Fixed an issue where Adaptive Swarm (Necrolord Ability) would not increase the damage of damage over time effects.
- Each Ferocious Bite from Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability), with Sabertooth (Talent) selected, should now extend Rip by 5 seconds.
- Shadowform is now learned at level 10 (was level 12).
- Devouring Plague is now learned at level 12 (was level 10).
- Resolved an issue where Ray of Frost (Talent) would sometimes not grant 2 charges of Fingers of Frost after the channeled icy beam has completed.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause Mothbane the Mighty to despawn immediately when engaged in combat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Halls of Atonement
- The damage from Refracted Sinlight should now properly align with the beam’s visual effect.
- Black Rook Hold
- Reduced the damage from being hit by boulders in the boulder gauntlet.
Items and Rewards
- The Draught of Ten Lands is now capped at level 49 (was level 50).
- The maximum level on Lightning-Forged Augment Rune has been increased to 59 (was level 50).
- Ashjra’kamas, Shroud of Resolve will no longer grant Draconic Empowerment for characters above level 50.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue that could cause some characters who had previously used Laser Matrix (Azerite Trait) to enter combat with creatures even after the trait was unequipped.
- Heart of Azeroth
- The Death Gate to the Maw should now be available when ready to turn in the Alliance quest, “The Path to Salvation”.
- Fixed an issue where groups doing the Bastion quest “The Work of One’s Hands” could get into a state where the heat bar would fail to progress.
- The House of Rituals has sent reinforcements to Bastion, resulting in more available targets for the quest “Double Tap”.
- Fixed an issue where groups could have difficulties completing the Bastion quest “Step Back From That Ledge, My Friend”.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with Vulnerable Aspirants would dismount you during the Bastion quest “On the Edge of a Revelation”.
- Necrotic Droplets in the Temple of Courage are no longer level 60 and are very sorry for being so aggressive.
- Fixed an issue where Gerdus would not always be available to turn in the Bastion quest, “WANTED: Gorgebeak”.
- Fixed an issue that caused the name of The Jailer to be missing from the subtitles in the Maw cinematic.
- Death Rising vendor, Crusader Adevald Ironbeard, has found his way to the Argent Tournament grounds and has stationed himself alongside the tournament reward vendors.