After the big WoW update 9.0.5 is live, the first hotfix is added here. Below you will find all the information about this update from Blizzard.
The World of Warcraft Update (Hotfix 9.0.5) is now available for all players. There are only a few fixes to the Classes and Dungeons and Raids, that’s about it.
World of Warcraft Update March 10
- Fixed an issue where Shard Labor was not being granted to some players who found all of the lost anima crystal shards.
- Death Knight
- Ghouls can once again successfully apply Gnaw on enemy targets.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Control is King (PvP Talent) from granting the Rogue Adrenaline Rush.
- Diabolic Bloodstone (Conduit) will once again function when allies consume Healthstones generated from a Soulwell.
- Fixed an issue where the Abominable Stitching items Backbone, Mu’dud, Bindings of Wellbeing, and Bonesewn Fleshroc were not correctly showing their associated Anima crafting cost.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that prevented Lord Melenas, Tur Ragepaw, and various other druid NPCs from shapeshifting.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Shared Pain was not increasing the healing of a Death Knight’s Death Strike.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Fixed an issue where Fetid Gas was silencing Priests that were under the effects of Spirit of Redemption.
- Nalthor the Rimebinder
- Fixed an issue that caused the encounter to not reset correctly when a player is in stealth on his platform.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where Necrolords falling off the map during Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind) would count as two deaths.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where guns and crossbows from Mythic dungeons were the incorrect item level.
- Azmogal no longer spawns during the fight with Sabriel the Bonecleaver for the Maldraxxus quest, “Spoiling For A Fight.”