Blizzard has released a small hotfix update for World of Warcraft Shadowlands. Below you will find all information about this patch on April 19th.
The new WoW hotfix update is now available. Only adjustments are made in the area of dungeons and raids, that’s it.
World of Warcraft Patch Notes on April 19, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanguine Depths
- [With regional restarts] Dark Acolyte’s Dark Bolt cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- [With regional restarts] Chamber Sentinel’s Craggy Fracture damage reduced by 20%, is cast less frequently, and now targets fewer players.
- [With regional restarts] Za’rali’s Shining Radiance now removes all bleed effects, including Severing Slice and Grievous (Affix). The tooltip will be updated in a future patch to reflect this change.
- [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Sinfall Boon’s buff increased from killing non-combat creatures.
- Grand Proctor Beryllia
- Fixed an issue that caused Endless Torment to be cast multiple times in a row.
- General Kaal
- [With regional restarts] Reduced the periodic damage of Wicked Gash by 33%.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where throwing a spear at Devos would fail to register a hit when it looked like it should.