Blizzard has released another hotfix update for World of Warcraft. We have the full patch notes for the December 21st update.
The WoW update is available as soon as you log in with the launcher. You have to download and install around 600 MB.
World of Warcraft Patch Notes on December 21
- The weekly quests “Return Lost Souls” and “Replenish the Reservoir” will now display as a part of players’ Covenant Campaigns to better highlight their importance.
- Soulbind abilities that generate loot such as Nature’s Splendor (Niya Soulbind) can no longer generate loot from enemies that don’t drop loot, such as summoned enemies.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Stone Legion Generals
- Anima Orbs and Massive Anima Orbs can no longer be picked up by players with Anima Injection, Anima Infection, Volatile Anima Injection or Volatile Anima Infection.
- Resolved an issue where Wicked Blade was not following the targeted players correctly on Normal difficulty.
- Stone Legion Skirmisher’s now cast Wicked Slaughter every 10 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 8 seconds).
- Stone Legion Commando’s Volatile Stone Shell absorb shield has been reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Stone Legion Generals
- Fungalmancer’s Binding Fungus can now be interrupted and has a cast time of 3 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fen Hatchling’s Clinging Infestation damage reduced by 50% per stack.
- Fungi Stormer’s Fungistorm damage reduced by 20%.
- Brood Ambusher’s Enveloping Webbing can now be interrupted.
- Health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Reduced the health of Slimy Smorgasbord by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Spires of Ascension
- Forsworn Goliath health reduced by 25%.
- Kyrian Dark-Praetor health reduced by 30%.
- Etherdiver no longer use the Maw-Touched Spittle ability.
- Forsworn Helion no longer use the Crescendo ability.
- The Intimidated and Oppression debuffs are removed more quickly after the casting Lieutenant (Klotos, Lakesis or Astronos) has been defeated.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Tortured Echoes now expires after 30 seconds (was permanent), and its damage has been increased by 100% on Mythic difficulty.
- Theater of Pain
- Grasping Hands now correctly appears at two locations.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused only one soul to become bound by Grasping Hands while two players stood at the spectral hands’ location.
- Mordretha, the Endless Empress
- Echoes of Carnage periodic damage reduced by 50% on Mythic difficulty.
- Dark Devastation cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) and increased the size of the casting visual effect to be more noticeable.
- Ghostly Charge cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2 seconds).
Items and Rewards
- The Battle for Azeroth mission “Present Yourself” now awards the correct version of Stolen Present.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Death Knight
- [With regional restarts] New Anima Power: Hungerstone – Death Strike heals for an additional 10% of your maximum health over 5 seconds. Can be obtained 3 times.
- [With regional restarts] Blightstone has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Blood Plague, Frost Fever, and Virulent Plague by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Creeping Decay now also reduces the damage enemies deal to you while inside Death and Decay by 10%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Necromantic Bile has been redesigned – Now increases the damage of your Heart Strike, Obliterate, and Scourge Strike by 15%. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Skull Bloomer damage increased to 75% (was 50%) and now also increases the damage of Frost Strike and Death Strike. Can be obtained 3 times (was 5).
- [With regional restarts] Blood-tinged Poker now also increases the damage of Sacrificial Pact by 300%.
- [With regional restarts] Slick Ice has been removed.
- [With regional restarts] Maw-Darkened Slippers damage increased by 20% and now only deals damage when Rolling (was jumping and Rolling).
- [With regional restarts] Dowsing Rod has been redesigned – Standing in your Faeline Stomp reduces the damage you and your allies take by 10%, but Faeline Stomp’s length is reduced.
- [With regional restarts] Ever-tumbling Stone has been redesigned – When you activate this power, and whenever you change floors in Torghast, Roll grants immunity to all damage for 1 second per yard traveled.
- Death Knight