And the next World of Warcraft Hotfix Patch is here! Blizzard released another hotfix update today, we’re showing you the full patch notes!
Today’s WoW update fixes some bugs in the game, achievements, classes, dungeons and much more. We didn’t have to do a download, so rs seems to be a server patch only.
Note: Depending on which country you live in, the time and date of the patch may be different!
World of Warcraft (WoW) Patch Notes December 9
- Fixed an issue where completing the Paragon’s Challenge during the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy” could fail to grant credit for both the Flight School Graduate and Aerial Ace achievements at once.
- Resolved an issue that caused Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox’s Stomp damage to be higher than intended when purifying Stagger damage with Purifying Brew.
- Fixed the interactions between Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits and Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Your spirits now benefit from your Hit Combo (Talent) stacks, instead of maintaining their own.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some damaging abilities cast by Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits from contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Tiger Lightning.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Touch of Karma damage from contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Tiger Lightning.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Rotbriar Sprout trinket’s area of effect damage from breaking Sap.
- Shadow Blades no longer benefits from increased damage taken effects twice.
- Subjugate Demon now cancels Grimoire of Sacrifice (Talent).
- Signet of Tormented Kings (Legendary Effect) no longer has a cooldown on how often its effect can occur.
- Fixed an issue where “Replenishing the Reservoir” could not be progressed while in a raid group.
- Fixed an issue where professions and pet battle World Quests could fail to give credit for “Bolstering Bastion”, “Rallying Maldraxxus”, “Support the Court”, and “Reinforcing Revendreth.”
- Fixed an issue where the world map marker would not display for the quest “Choosing Your Purpose.”
- Reduced the Ember Court weekly restock requirement of Infused Rubies to 20 (was 50).
- Reduced the cost of the Blank Invitation (used to reroll a guest) to 8 Infused Rubies (was 15).
- New Venthyr members completing their first Ember Court will now also see a Blank Invitation alongside the item opening their second guest slot.
- Developers’ note: While players have had a lot of time to gather enough Infused Rubies for the first week, we want to give players a bit more freedom to customize their guest list and account for the other activities starting in Season 1 that will take more of their time.
Creatures and NPCs
- Inquisitors in the Halls of Atonement area of Revendreth now correctly provide full reputation rewards to all players who attacked them, including the player who breaks the Inquisitor’s immunity.
- Aspirant Eolis should now still be able to be summoned if one player loots the Fragile Humility Scroll without using it.
- Shadowlands World Bosses should now be properly supported by the Premade Group Finder.
- The Broker fishing vendors has stopped hogging the cooking station and allowed the Broker cooking vendor and trainer to take their rightful spot.
- Restricted the total number of additional Rotting Minions that World Boss Mortanis can spawn.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue where Dark Lotus would inflict too much damage when the Risen Cultist is player controlled.
- The slime tentacles in the gauntlet have moved to placements that better suit their purposes.
Items and Rewards
- Instructor’s Divine Bell trinket now gives the correct amount of Mastery.
- Enchant Chest: Eternal Bounds now shows the correct Mana gain when applied to equipment.
- The Cloudwalker’s Coffer will no longer appear available to players that aren’t yet eligible. This will reduce wasted journeys into the heights without rewards.
Player versus Player
- The Engineering gadgets Momentum Redistributor Boots and 50UL-TR4P are no longer usable in rated arenas and battlegrounds.
- Ambroria Dew can now be used in PvP arena and battlegrounds.
- Corrected the amount of Honor credited toward the Great Vault for the first 3v3 win of the day.
- N’Zoth no longer has an active communication link between Azeroth and Shadowlands, preventing Horde and Alliance Assassins in War Mode from hearing the whispers in Shadowlands…
- The following Battle for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 60% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Forbidden Obsidian Claw
- Remote Guidance Device
- Mirror of Entwined Fate
- Rotcrusted Voodoo Doll
- Razdunk’s Big Red Button
- Merektha’s Fang
- Cyclotronic Blast
- The following Battle for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 55% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Writhing Segment of Drest’agath
- Aquipotent Nautilus
- Tidestorm Codex
- Invocation of Yu’lon
- Grong’s Primal Rage
- Inoculating Extract
- Bottled Lightning
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem
- My’das Talisman
- The following Battle for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 50% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- Idol of Indiscriminate Consumption
- Shiver Venom Relic
- Living Oil Canister
- Mayor Striggs
The Maw: Eye of the Jailer
- While in the Maw, harvesting Nightshade now increases the threat level of Eye of the Jailer and rewards Stygia.
- Threat Level 5: Immediate Extermination now retains its stacks when you leave the zone and re-enter.
- Stygia and reputation gains in the Maw are now only disabled when Immediate Extermination reaches 10 stacks, rather than when it is first applied to you. Push your luck a little further… if you dare!
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause Eye of the Jailer to fail to reset if you were present in the zone during the daily reset.
- Lingering Cloak of Ve’nari now applies to end-game players as they enter The Maw.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Added three new Common self-healing powers: Bloodgorged Leech, Refilling Elixir of Life, and Orb of Replenishment.
- Bastion’s resilience at the Temple of Courage has spurred the Maldraxxi assailants to increase their efforts, resulting in more available targets during the World Quest “Air Supremacy.”
- Players can no longer have more than 8 Neglected Souls at a time during the World Quest “Battered and Bruised.”
- To prevent an issue with the cage door remaining locked, Noth the Plaguebringer can no longer die while he’s preparing to teleport.
- Fixed an issue where Heigan the Unclean’s slow eruptions could sometimes overlap with the fast eruptions.
WoW Companion App
- Fixed a crash affecting players on Android 10 and 11. Users will need to reset their settings.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on Android.