Bugbear, the responsible developers, today released Update 184.108.40.206 for the Xbox One version of Wreckfest. We have the full patch notes for this update on September 5th.
Wreckfest Patch 220.127.116.11 fixes some bugs on the Xbox One, tweaks and tweaks. Below you will find all details about the update.
Today also a PS4 update (1.05) was published, which differs only slightly from the Xbox One patch! Here you can find the details of the PS4 version.
Wreckfest Patch Notes 18.104.22.168
- Fixed a crash in the server browser.
- Fixed a crash in the user interface renderer.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to install a specific RoadSlayer fender style.
- Fixed black edge artifact visible on distant foliage.
- Audio for remote cars no longer stutters.
- The currently running prediction phase is now completed when switching to dead reckoning.
- Improved client smoothing, reducing the stuttering the remote cars especially when viewed from the side.
- Essential server info is now displayed in the lobby (click the server message to toggle)
- Toggling ready/unready is now disabled immediately (a second, to be precise) before event start to prevent glitches.
- High ping warning threshold is now 1000 ms.
- Fixed a glitch in the chat that caused text to disappear.
- Only players still in the loading screen are now ditched in the lobby when the event starts, while those loading cars will complete loading while the event starts.
- Reduced rubberband for Novice and Amateur AI difficulty.
- Increased the chance of AI raceline mistakes for Novice and Amateur AI difficulty.
- Disabled rubberbanding for Expert AI difficulty.
- Made Supervan easier to control especially with a keyboard.
- Reverted the default camera to what it was in the Summer 2018 build.
- Adjusted shifting logic, shifts occur closer to redline.
- Adjusted tire pressures, so that front and back wheels have more or less the same pressure (and thus, different deflection).
- AI now races more loosely and their raceline mistakes are more natural. As previously, the lower the AI Difficulty level, the more prone the AI is to errors.
- AI now packs up more tightly.
- Killerbee AI is now more competetive.
- AI now uses maxed out Class A cars in the final parts of the career and randomly in custom events.
- In Hateful Eight career event, the AI can no longer use Class B cars.
- Steering wheel is now animated for AI cars as well.
- Steering wheel of AI cars now follows deform (prevents the floating steering wheel syndrome).
- Fixed Motorhome engine parts and materials.
- Paint jobs and liveries no longer add to the vehicle price.
- Fixed Motorhome tire damage that caused the wheels to occasionally glitch.
- Fixed a number of incorrect value references.
- Bandit now has engines with and without the supercharger (visual only).
- On Deathloop, the car can be no longer reset on the edge of the ramp when exiting the loop.
- Added fence in front of the spectators on the banks of Espedalen so that cars going offroad hit the fence instead of resetting after hitting spectators.
- The cars should no longer get abruptly reset when crashing into the spectators in the Hilltop Stadium (at least not as easily as previously).
- Hitting parked vehicles on Big Valley Stadium no longer causes a reset, and the vehicles have proper collisions.
- A number of additional, non-specified optimization and collision improvements.
- Fixed an antiportal glitch visible in the Motorcity reverse layout.
- Adjusted the main menu camera views and tones for a more atmospheric result.
- Results overlay is no longer shown when pressing D-Pad Down in the Photo Mode/Replay screen.
- Useless slider functionality for input testers in the Settings menu is now disabled.
- Reduced the amount of dirt in the loading screens.
- Added a controller preset with inverted sticks.
- Music now continues to play over online track change when in-game music is disabled.
- Adjusted EQ and volume levels.
- Engine audio no longer goes randomly mute.
- Fixed surface audio effect for sliding.
- Propely balanced AI volume levels.
- Master volume tweaks.
- Fixed a number of French and Spanish strings that appeared in incorrect language.