Bugbear has released a new update for Wreckfest today. Below you can find all the details about the Update on October 2.
The Wreckfest update 1.62 is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. We don’t know the size of the download at the moment, but it will be different depending on the platform.
Wreckfest Season 2 Getaway Update 1.62
- PS4: 1.62
- XB1: 18.104.22.168
- PC: 1.265410
- Game no longer sporadically freezes when changing upgrades in the garage.
- Game should no longer crash to “Out of Vertex Buffer Memory” during event loading.
- Game no longer gets stuck in infinite loading when changing upgrades while car creation is active in background for another player or bot.
- It’s no longer possible to cheat extra time in the “Checkpoint Chase” monthly event.
- It’s now possible to tune Razor in the tournament event even when not owning the DLC.
- Added missing wheels to the Speedemon tournament reward bundle.
- Tournament shop items are now correctly marked as exclusive.
- Improved “Razed” tournament reward livery.
- Improved wheel hub vs dynamic object collisions.
- Added a new “Bangers” AI Set containing banger racing cars.
- DLC banger racing cars now also appear in the career banger racing events.
- Dominator, Nexus RX and Boomer no longer appear as ineligible in lobby for seemingly no reason.
- Added missing Class A AI Players for Grand Duke, Little Trasher, Wildking, Sweeper, Buller, Cardinal and Razor.
- Schoolbus reward paint is now correctly received from “Diesel & Destruction” career event.
- The career Big Rig event “The Convoy” is now easier.
- Novice AI Difficulty is now slightly easier.
- Improved Rocket RX AI.
- Fixed Hammerhead fuel lid geometry.
- Fixed Cardinal fuel lid joint angle.
- Improved Hellvester visual damage.
- Improved Supervan collision.
- Fixed Bullet grid grille material.
- Fixed Bullet double rails clipping with the door.
- Fixed Bullet exhaust clipping with certain hood upgrades.
- Fixed Bullet, Cardinal and Razor name shown in the purchase confirmation popups.
- Fixed Rocket RX hood texturing, seat scale and fender pivots.
- Fixed Cardinal missing seat.
- Fixed flickering wheel lod of Speedbird tournament reward wheels.
- Improved Hillstreet Circuit environment art.
- Improved AI racing line on Boulder bank Circuit Main Route Reverse.
- Added missing clutter texture to the example track.
- Cleaned up a number of old levels.
- Fixed all AI vehicles that had issues with audio cutting off at redline RPM.
- Added new contact sounds for barrel shrapnel.