Bugbear has released the Wrecknado Tournament Update for Wreckfest today. Below you can find all the details about the Update on February 9.
The Wreckfest update 1.92 is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. We don’t know the size of the download at the moment, but it will be different depending on the platform.
Wreckfest Patch Notes 1.92
- Added support for the new DLC pack “Reckless Car Pack” containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle “Taxi Wrecker” for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle “Drag 55” for Bulldog.
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) [ROLLING OUT SOON] Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- [XB1/PS4]Added a Team Racing & Derby Mixed server. Be sure to let us know if you like it!
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased admin_steam_ids and op_steam_ids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
- Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
- Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.