Bugbear has released a new hotfix Update for Wreckfest today. Below you can find all the details about the patch on May 7 .
The Wreckfest update 2.04 is now available for download for all platforms. At the moment we do not know the file size
Wreckfest Patch Notes 2.04 May 7
- (PS5) Leaderboards now work correctly.
- (PS5) Target scores and rankings are now displayed correctly in the tournament event details view.
- (PS5) Fixed a rendering issue with texture filtering that resulted in textures appearing blurry at medium to far distance.
- (PS5) Game no longer crashes to "Out of Vertex Buffer Memory" with certain track and vehicle combinations.
- (PS5) Increased visual damage intensity so that it now matches offline game modes.
- (XB1/PS4/PS5) Trophy Runner no longer glitches when landing a jump.
- (PS5) Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
- (PS5) Increased dynamic dirt accumulation speed.
- Trooper "Savage" and "Gona" wheels now have correct mass and inertia.
- Decreased brightness of Trooper and Trophy Runner tail/brake lights.
- A number of Trophy Runner wheels now have correct inertia.
- The standard Starbeast SS suspension no longer has raised rear.
- Step Van gearing tuning options are now in correct order.
- Bumper Car (TL) no longer appears in the garage.
- Improved Bumper Car clutch.
- Resetting outside the turn 3 of Rattlesnake Racepark no longer results in the car falling into void.
- Smoothing groups are now correctly applied on the Sandstorm steering wheel.
- Installing Trophy Runner "None" grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Installing Trooper "None" grille now correctly also removes headlight covers.
- Trooper exhaust stack no longer deforms wildly.