Bugbear has released a the Tournament Update: Wrecking Madness for Wreckfest today. Below you can find all the details about the patch on June 1st.
The Wreckfest update 2.08 is now available for download for all platforms. At the moment we do not know the file size. Today’s update brings us a lot of new content, the Wrecking Madness Tournament, Speedbird GT and a lot more. There are also improvements and bug fixes!
- PC: 1.277122
- XB1/XSX: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 2.08
- PS5: 1.008
Wreckfest Patch Notes 2.08
- Added a new track: Wrecking Playground.
Server admins note: the internal designation for the track is wrecker01_1.
- Introducing new tournament: Wrecking Madness
- New tournament reward car: Speedbird GT.
- (XB1/XSX) Game no longer sporadically crashes during multiplayer.
- (PS5) Improved Voice Chat reliability.
- (PS5) Improved multisample anti-aliasing.
- (PS5) Improved performance.
- Server admins note: if you’re using a custom script to start your server, make sure that the executable points to Wreckfest.exe or Wreckfest_x64.exe in the ROOT (the “main” installation) folder, and not in the /server folder as previously. Attempting to launch the server from the /server folder won’t work anymore.
- Improved dynamic objects syncing over network.
- Added a new “Extreme” damage mode.
- Improved Bandit and Bandit Ripper handling.
- Improved dynamic dirt for a number of vehicles.
- Speedbird engine audio no longer cuts off when the engine is over-revved.
- Schoolbus, Motorhome, Supervan & Sofa Car loaners: Fixed triggering misconfiguration with gearshifter sounds.
- (PS5) Fixed surface material misconfiguration that disabled some surface sounds and their haptic feedback.
- (PS5) Decreased the effect of in-game physics to haptics intensity of track object and car-to-car collision rumbles.
- (PS5) Added unique dynamic skid rumble for asphalt surfaces (take that Rocket RX for a spin!).
- (PS5) Added unique rumble for barrel and fence collisions, player vehicle gearshift and backfires.
- (PS5) Adjusted rumble style of low momentum collisions with track objects for a sharper/snappier feel.
- (PS5) Lowered center frequency of low intensity car-to-car collision rumbles.