Today the new Autumn Carnage Season starts in Wreckfest. In line with this, Bugbear has released a new update and we have the full list of patch notes for you.
The Wreckfest update 2.14 is now available for download for all platforms. The patch adds new content, such as the new reward car: Hotbomb. Of course there are also improvements and bug fixes.
- PC: 1.280419
- XB1/XSX: 220.127.116.11
- PS4: 2.14
- PS5: 1.014
Wreckfest Patch Notes 2.14
- (PS5/XSX/XSS) High dynamic range rendering (HDR) is now used whenever HDR is enabled in the system menu and a HDR10 compliant display device is detected.
- (PS5/XSX/XSS) Exposure adaptation now works correctly so the image no longer appears too dark.
- New tournament season: Autumn Carnage
- New tournament reward car: Hotbomb
- New tournament reward paintjobs for Doomrig and Schoolbus
- On Little Thrasher, the stock pipes are now correctly removed when installing upright pipes.
- Hunter Panther rear axle and brake disc no longer clip.
- (PC) A correct number of clients can now join the lobby (i.e. 24 on a 24 player lobby).
We got this information from Bugbear’s official Wreckfest forum.