Publisher and developer Bad Pixel today released a new Steam update for Deadside. Below are all the details on this September 11th game update.
The Deadside Update 0.1.8.1 can now be downloaded and installed. With today’s patch there is a new shooting system and bug fixes.
Deadside Patch Notes 0.1.8.1
- New shooting system was incorrectly detecting body parts and their armor
- Client crash when looting corpse
- Client crash after death
- Client crash after inviting to a squad
- Rare client crash when closing inventory
- Rare client crash when opening in-game menu
- New equipment was not added into the server admin panel
- Barrett wrong tactical light placement
- Airdrop outside the map bounds