COD Warzone latest update has been released by Raven Software. It is a server-side patch that will be applied automatically when players engage to the game.
Weapon modifications and camo adjustments are detailed in the latest update.
Patch Notes for the COD Warzone Update:
FIXES FOR BUGS:
- The BP50 (VG) Completionist Camo Challenges not appearing due to a bug.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Zombies Camo tab from appearing on the BP50 (VG).
- Loadouts were falling through the ground near Peak due to a bug.
- Fixed an issue that caused Loadouts to fly further into air when shot with a Rocket.
- A bug that was causing some Weapon Rarities to be inaccurate has been fixed.
- Assault Weapons
UGM-8 (VG) (VG)
Min Damage has been reduced to 21 from 22.
- «Lienna 57» Light Machine Guns (VG)
Upper Torso Damage Multiplier has been reduced from 1.05 to 1.0.
Min Damage has been reduced from 27 to 24.
- «Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle» Sniper Rifles (VG)
Bullet Velocity dropped from 980 to 900.
- Armaguerra 43 » Submachine Guns (VG)
Min Damage has been reduced from 23 to 21.
Leave a comment below if you like the new patch!