Where can I find Xur in “Destiny 2” on August 17? You can not find Xur? We show you where Xur the black market trader stands on Friday and opens his camp!
The extension of the Warmind approaches the end, the next DLC Forsaken is coming. It is not much time left to solve all the puzzles in the current Destiny 2 coentent and to find all the weapons.
Did you know that Cayde 6 will die with DLC Forsaken! Forums are full of heavy criticism! But well, let’s get to Xur.
Where is Xur, Agent of the Nine, dealer of exotic and legendary weapons?
Xur always appears on Fridays around 10am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm UK, 7pm CET in a Random Location.
If you want to buy items at Xur, you will need Legendary Shards to buy equipment. With Xur, you have to pay for them and weapons and armor parts with Legendary fragments. Where do you get the Legendary fragments from?
Legendary fragments are available through the following activities:
- Dismantling a Legendary Item, 3 Legendary Shards
- Dismantling an Exotic Item, 5 Legendary Shards
- Strike bosses
- Nightfall Strikes
- Chests scattered throughout the world
- “Lost Sectors” Loot Chests
- Raid chests
- Raid encounters
Xur the black marketer has opened his shop at Giant’s Scar! The exact location of Xur you see below in the video!
Destiny 2 – Xur location on August 17
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Sunshot – Energy Weapon Hand Cannon – 29 Legendary Shards
- Orpheus Rig – Hunter Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lion Rampant – Titan Leg Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- Karnstein Armlets – Warlock Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three Of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Five of Swords (Nightfall Challenge Card)