Today, Friday, January 11, Xur will open its black market in Destiny 2. Where Xur opens his black market and what he has in his inventory, we show you in this post.
Xur, Agent of the Nine, black marketer
Xur is part of Destiny 2, providing players with new items and weapons, exotic and legendary items every week. To get to his wares you need Legendary Fragments, which you can farm in Destiny 2. Among other things, you will receive Legendary shards through the following activities:
- Decompose a Legendary Item, 3 Legendary Fragments
- Decompose an Exotic Item, 5 Legendary Fragments
- Strike bosses
- Dawn Strikes
- Chests scattered throughout the world
- “Lost Sectors” Loot Chests (Find all Hidden Sectors here)
- Raid chests
- Raid encounters
Where can I find Xur, today on January 11?
Xur will set up his camp by accident, there are no clues where he will appear. Only the time is safe, he will arrive at 10am PST, 1pm EST, 5pm GMT, 7pm CET.
Xur location 1/11/2019:
Xur has opened his black market on the Planet The Traveler, you find him in the Hangar
Destiny 2 – Xur Location on January 11
- Doom Fang Pauldron – Titan
- Young Ahamkara’s Spine – Hunter
- Crown of Tempests – Warlock
That was all about Xur for the time being, today on the 11st of January. After Xur has presented his new items, you have time until Tuesday to get his items.