In Red Dead Redemption 2, there are a total of 6 Gang Hideouts you can find. If you want to achieve 100% game progress in the Compendium, you need to find all the Gang Hideouts.
In this RDR2 Guide we show you all locations of the Gang Hideouts, four of which you should automatically discover during the game.
4 Automatic Gang Hideouts
Four of the Gang Hideouts are not to be missed, you get through the story there. Here are the places where you can find them:
- Six Point Cabin: Automatically in Chapter 2
- Shady Belle: Automatically in Chapter 3
- Beaver Hollow: Automatically in Chapter 5
- Hanging Dog Ranch: Automatically in Chapter 6
Two Gang Hideouts after the story
Once you have finished the Story, you can visit two more Gang Hideouts:
- Thieves Landing: On the eastern edge of New Austin, on a river connected to Flat Iron Lake.
- Fort Mercer: Fort Mercer is located in the Big Bravo area near New Austin.