As BioWare announced, Anthem Update 1.0.4.02 has just been released and is ready for download.
The Anthem Client Patch 1.08 (PS4) is 1.5GB in size and available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The Anthem maintenance on 04/08 should be finished by 13:00 Eastern Time (ET) latest!
Anthem Update Version 1.0.4.02 – Patch Notes 1.08
Anthem Patch Notes of April 8, 2019
- Fixed an issue that was causing loot to drop for javelins other than the one being used.
- Addressed a number of issues that could occasionally cause Nvidia highlights to crash.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Elysian Cache items to not appear until completing another activity or restarting the game.
- The newsfeed will now properly show content again upon launching into the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Ursix and Titans to not spawn as frequently in Freeplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to shake when enabling DLSS and turning off motion blur.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause players not to be able to interact with Owen, or hear his audio at the end of the Legendary version of the mission “Finding Old Friends”.
- Titans, Ursix, Luminaries and Fury enemies should no longer disappear when another player starts an Event in Freeplay.
Source: EA – Anthem