Anthem Update 1.1.1 will be released today, this was announced on Twitter. There will be no new content, it’s just bug fixes.
Patch 1.11 (PS4): As community manager Jesse Anderson announced, Anthem will finally get an update today. At 10am Central Time Client Patch 1.11 is to be published. There will be no downtime.
Patch 1.11 strong> is large on the PS4 1.7GB.
The Patch Notes 1.1.1 have already been released, which shows that the Elysian stores are removed, which came with one of the last updates in the game.
Whether this update can save something? The number of players is getting smaller, many have already called Anthem a “dead game”.
Anthem Patch Notes 1.1.1 – Changelog of May 7th
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] – Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.