EA and Bioware have released a server update to Apex Legends. We have all the information, including the Patch Notes.
Apex Legends, was also released directly on the day of the announcement. This was a great success, after a few days more than 10 million people are playing the new Battle Royale game. Now the developers want the game to be clean and stable, to ensure that a server update has been released.
For more news and updates on the game, visit our Apex Legends theme page.
Apex Legends Update 9th February – Patch Notes
- This week we pushed a couple small server side patches that addressed a number of stability issues. We also had some brief outages that were addressed.
- Fixed the issue where Origin was showing all your friends as offline.
- Fixed an issue for Xbox where you couldn’t purchase coins in game.
- If you get an Origin message saying that it can’t sync your cloud saves don’t panic. Your progression is safe.
- AMD Phenom Crashing
- Apex can’t run on PC’s using AMD Phenom or older processors. For reference we’ve got the full set of PC System Requirements here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements
- We’ve changed the way that we detect below our Min Spec, and will now display the message CPU does not have SSE 3
- Party Leader Quit message error. This message is displaying when it shouldn’t and we’re working to address it.