ARK Survival Evolved has received another update; Update 1.95 (PS4) has been released for all platforms.
This update will start the Summer Bash 2019 event in ARK: Survival Evolved. It runs from July 2nd to July 16th.
The PC version was released on July 2nd, the PS4 players received this update today. A release for the Xbox One is imminent, but we are not aware of an exact date at the moment.
- PC Version: 297.64
- PS4 Version: 536.01
- Xbox One Version: 787.17
ARK Survival Evolved Patch Notes 1.95
Summer Bash 2019 Event
- Boosted Rates (Including Valguero). Does not include servers with existing game modes (i.e. Classic PvP, Small Tribes)
- 2X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- 2X Player XP
- 2X Harvesting
- Event-colored creature spawns
- Seasonal candy that, when eaten, gives tames random dino colors (50 cooked meat)
- Sparkler Skin (10 cooked meat)
- Fireworks Flare Gun Skin (25 cooked meat)
- RPG Firework Rocket Skin (50 cooked meat)
- Summer Swimsuits Skins (male and female) (50 cooked prime meat)
- Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Dino Uncle Sam Tophat Skin (100 cooked prime)
- Flex Emotes (100 prime jerky)
- Sky blue