Studio Wildcard has released a new server update for Ark Survival Evolved. The changelog and the respective version numbers can be found below.
The Ark Server Update is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. There are a few adjustments and bug fixes, that’s about it.
Ark Patch Notes on October 30
- PS4 Server Version: 551.13
- PC Server Version: 315.9
- Xbox One Server Version: 802.15
- Increased chance of creatures being a bone or a ghost type
- Changed scarecrows, pumpkins, gravestones to now give players a random amount between 1 and 5
- Increased the average frequency of seeing gravestones, scarecrows, and piles by approximately 15%
- Fixed special map overrides not working on DLC maps, such as TEK Creatures, GEN-X, etc.