Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 – Patch Notes on November 7

Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 – Patch Notes on November 7

Ark Survival Evolved developers (Studio Wildcard) released a new update today. We have the full patch notes for this November 7 update.

The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.40 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the PS4 you have to download 9,75 GB, the size of the download can vary depending on the platform.

  • Current Version PS4: 525.4
  • Current Version Xbox One: 803.5
  • Current Version PC: 316.19


Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.40

  • Mammoth TLC
  • Stego TLC
  • Taming HUD
  • Turret Radius Settings
  • Insects are now breedable
  • Wyverns are now breedable (except Zombie Wyvern)
  • Reduced Giganotosaurus maturation time by approximately 15% (Total growth is around 10~ days)
  • Increased Diplocaulus base health by 33% (from 190 to 250.3)
  • Increased Diplocaulus movement speed when ridden by 25%
  • Added a (slow draining) bleed to Thylacoleo basic attack
  • Reduced depth requirement for Megachelon breeding so that it can be bred on other maps
  • Reduced Megalodon gestation/aging times to match Megaloceros
  • Added a Pack Bonus to Megalodon: Damage Reduction and Damage Increase per pack member within range
  • Added a bleed to Megalodon basic attack
  • Increased Jerboa base weight capacity from 55 to 120 (Matches Bulbdog)
  • Increase Ankylosaurus metal weight reduction by 10% (from total reduction of 75% to 85%)
  • You can now turn when rolling with a Doedicurus (similarly to the Genesis Race Mission)
  • Basilisk now has eyes
  • Element reward from The Island bosses has been increased by 100%
  • Element reward from The Center bosses has been increased by 100%
  • Element reward from Scorched Earth has been increased by 50%
  • Fixed a bug which broke biome specific overrides
  • New Dynamic Ini options: HexagonRewardMultiplier (multiplies hex rewards for missions), BabyImprintAmountMultiplier, and BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier
  • Ended Fear Evolved and removed Halloween content


Source: SurviveTheArk

Written by: Carizma

leave a comment

4 Comments Added

Join Discussion
  1. JakeArgos November 18, 2020 | Reply

    Do wyverns being breedable mean rock drakes as well?

  2. Inconnue November 7, 2020 | Reply

    Il devrait commencer par corriger les erreurs ça fait des années que ça dure

  3. Inconnue November 7, 2020 | Reply

    Il on corrigé des détails mais il y a toujours le bug de l’écran bleu qui dit erreur en plus de sa (nouveauté) il y on ajouté un nouveau bug (connexion au serveur échoué) il y a un écran noir a la connexion au serveur puis un message d’erreur ( la connexion a été perdue avec le serveur)
    ( ma connexion internet est en fibre 472Mo/s 75Mo/s donc je ne pense pas que sa vien de la connexion) toujours le même problème rien a se niveau à part une nouvelle erreur mise à jour qui sert à rien corriger plutôt les erreurs essentielles :)…

Leave Your Reply

I agree Privacy Policy.