Treyarch today released a new update for the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War beta. We’ll show you what has changed in the beta.
The Black Ops Cold War Beta Update is now live. You don’t have to download a patch, it’s a server update. Today’s update nerfs a gun attachment, extends the TDM score and more.
Black Ops Cold War Beta Update Details
- Adjusted tuning on the Duster Stock attachment to prevent faster sliding than intended.
- Increased the cooldown on the Spy Plane to help limit their numbers in the sky at one time.
- Increased TDM score limit from 75 to 100.
- Adjusted conditions for joining in progress to prevent players from joining matches that are about to end.
- Fixed an additional crash that could occur during the Best Play in a VIP Escort match.